That's a very well done model. Not that this would surprise me,
you've always been one of the most talented modelers. (Which is
one of the reasons why I was unhappy about past events. But
those are no longer relevant.)

* gh.robin -- Thursday 14 June 2007:
> those who knows my URL http://perso.orange.fr/GRTux/
> have noticed a lot of model [...]

Here's a problem though: this page says "Under no circumstances
may these files be sold or uploaded to a payware site." Of course,
for us only the license counts. Your statement for the (very nice)
Noratlas said "We agree to release this aircraft, Noratlas Nord-2502
and family serie 2501, 2504 (was a french air navy aircraft), 2508,
under the GPL for inclusion into the FlightGear CVS base package
- with all the pros and cons that might result from this."

So, was this statement only for the Noratlas, or all contributions
by you that you offer under the GPL? But what's with the "under
no circumstances" thing from your homepage then? You know that the
GPL explicitly allows selling this stuff? It's, of course, allowed
under the GPL to upload it to "payware sites", too, as long as they
respect the GPL.

m.