* gh.robin -- Thursday 14 June 2007:
[http://perso.orange.fr/GRTux/]

> > Here's a problem though: this page says "Under no circumstances
> > may these files be sold or uploaded to a payware site."

> I don't understand YOUR problem.

OK, let me explain: This license restriction in big red letters on
your page with GPL-licensed aircraft makes very obvious that your
interpretation of the GPL doesn't exactly match the FSF's (Free
Software Foundation's) interpretation of it. For us and everyone
else the latter is binding. And you and the other FlightGear
developers should be aware of that, so that we all don't run into
surprises later. (You know what I mean.) And it's not really a
problem for me personally.

m.