Hi Curt,

"Curtis Olson" wrote:

> Is there any way this patch can be reworked so it is functional with
> plib-1.8.4?

It takes plib-1.8.4 just a few days to become two and a half years old
and Steve apparently is not inclined to do _anything_ in order to issue
yet another release. I really doubt that it makes sense to stick to
such an old piece of software. It might be much easier to take the
current state of development and create some sort of Flightgear/PLIB
release.

> Note that OSG svn dependency is a special case ... it's not something that
> I'm happy about, but OSG seems to be making releases a lot more often than
> plib.

....  the next major OSG release probably to happen this week, at elast
"soon",

        Martin.