Hi all,

I just updated my cvs data, but I still get the 20 lines a second of "OpenAL
error <AL_INVALID_NAME>: set_volume" it still persists, so much so, I dont get
a chance to read any other errors as they fly through the notification window
at mach 2

Concorde seems a little better, at least the VS is not latching up (To Max) ^
full pitch so far, the Doppler effect is slightly better, but if I switch views
above about Mach 1.4 and switch back to cockpit view the sounds go crazy, the
low doppler freq becomes a very high frequency, in loop mode. When enabling the
ATC speach in the cockpit at this stage sounds like I have mice in the cockpit.
Please someone Install a cat ;o)  preferably black. Seriously though its a very
irritating bug.

This happens while in the cockpit view when toggling back from external views,
above Mach 1.4 approx. Chase view gives a doppler low pitch hum unless panning
around to the front of concorde. in theory Doppler should not operate except in
flyby view I guess.

The only way to fix the sound problems in cockpit view while flying is to slow
down to Mach 1.4 and switch views again, then back to cockpit before speeding
back up to mach 2.02 (Avioding leaving cockpit view)

Hopefully yours, Aerotro

Online FlightGear Simulator Tracker Page.
http://mpserver04.flightgear.org
http://www.flightgear.org