Am Mittwoch 04 Juli 2007 19:38 schrieb Heiko Schulz:
> Hi,
>
> But I forgot a wish: I would love to see, if we could
> change and do individuals paintings of the ground of
> airports - all the lines and markings. Maybe that
> could be something...

AFAIK Ralf Gerlich has done some research in that direction, as the new
X-Plane apt.dat format codes this information. But he is totally overburdened
with PhD, TaxiDraw, TerraGear, name some 10 projects more  work... :-)

Probably check back with him for more info. Also see the preliminary results
at http://www.custom-scenery.org/ , especially
http://www.custom-scenery.org/Research-Deve.274.0.html

Thomas
--
PhD Student, Dept. Animal Physiology, HU Berlin
Tel +49 30 2093 6173, Fax +49 30 2093 6375