Heiko Schulz schrieb:
> Hmm...
>
> Thanks- must be a problem somewhere in the nasal I
> think. Bad that there is no actual built for win32 for
> plib and osg...
>
> Thanks
> seems I have enough big work on that ship
> HHS
> --- "gh.robin" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> schrieb:

Hi Heiko,

loads and works fine here with a FG OSG CVS compile (1 1/2 weeks old). I
made a longer flight with no remarkable problems (at the present stage
of development).

Just to inform you, there are some instrument display errors. But that
is not your question as it is still under construction and you will be
aware of that.

This work is great as the 737 is such a common aircraft and a lot of
users will be very thankful to get it with a 3D-cockpit, this will make
the handling much easier.

Keep on your work!

Regards
Georg EDDW