Moin Georg
and all others,

Well it wasn't a bug - ist was indeed my low gpu. Made
the textures of the instruments smaller and now it
works perfect!

Sorry for the noise I made

I have a very good reference for the mainpanel, the
overhead and the center - so I have still a lot of
work.

The cockpit walls have to be done better, a lot of
more switches, making it switchable and so on...

Unfortunately I can't use it for a photorealistic
cockpit

So stay tuned
Greetings
HHS

--- Georg Vollnhals <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> schrieb:

> Heiko Schulz schrieb:
> > Hmm...
> >
> > Thanks- must be a problem somewhere in the nasal I
> > think. Bad that there is no actual built for win32
> for
> > plib and osg...
> >
> > Thanks
> > seems I have enough big work on that ship
> > HHS
> > --- "gh.robin" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> schrieb:
> >

> Hi Heiko,
>
> loads and works fine here with a FG OSG CVS compile
> (1 1/2 weeks old). I
> made a longer flight with no remarkable problems (at
> the present stage
> of development).
>
> Just to inform you, there are some instrument
> display errors. But that
> is not your question as it is still under
> construction and you will be
> aware of that.
>
> This work is great as the 737 is such a common
> aircraft and a lot of
> users will be very thankful to get it with a
> 3D-cockpit, this will make
> the handling much easier.
>
> Keep on your work!
>
> Regards
> Georg EDDW

      Die etwas anderen Infos rund um das Thema Reisen. BE A BETTER
WELTENBUMMLER!  www.yahoo.de/clever