Hi All,

I like the way the cvs c150 starts.  It has a pop up menu,  Hot or Cold start.

The apt.dat file supports named start up locations associated with an airport.
As an example the latest apt.dat file has one location defined for KSFO named
CAL RAMP AREA.

FlightGear could make use of start up locations from the in the apt.dat file.

Best Regards,
Paul B.

Syd&Sandy <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote: On Sat, 24 Nov 2007 20:55:59 +0100
Melchior FRANZ  wrote:

> * Syd&Sandy -- Saturday 24 November 2007:
> > Ok ,continuing with this line of thought , will anyone object
> > if I insert "Aircraft" back into the main menu ? (for aircraft
> > specific options ).
>
> Let's first discuss what that should be. I wouldn't be happy
> to release 0.9.11 with an Aircraft menu with a single entry,
> which is supported by a single aircraft, which isn't even
> shipped with the release.
>
> m.

OK so in your opinion ,what would be better , a popup when FG starts , for
aircraft that have the option for a cold start ?

--
Syd&Sandy