http://wiki.flightgear.org/flightgear_wiki/index.php?title=Talk:FGCOM

Ive kicked this off with a request for _simplex_ comms and a wee moan about
voice quality.

I used squawkBox once a couple of years back - I cant honestly remeber how the
voice quality sounded. Can anyoine enlighten me? How realistic does it sound?
The ATC chatter we have is pretty realistic - obviously recorded by someone
with a newish scanner somewhere near Heathrow EGLL - in terms of volume
quality and random spurious noises and clicks -  note the variations in
perceived volume of the different calling stations.  These aircraft however
are all commercial operations, the radios found in GA aircraft will in some
cases sound a bit rougher.

Please note -- Im used to hearing ATC chatter in the UK --probably a LOT
different in the rest of Europe and the US. I don't know how the ATC chatter
we have sounds to the rest of you guys both in terms of content and quality.

---
Best Regards
Willie Fleming

[EMAIL PROTECTED]