I'm wanting to access the multiplayer positioning data in a third party
software. Currently, I've modified the FlightGear code to forward position
messages received from the multiplayer server to my external application. It
appears I'm receiving these messages fine because I can read information in
the message header (like the callsign of the plane in question and the type
of message being sent). However, when I try to read the position and
orientation portions of the message, I can't seem to convert these numbers
to something accurate. I'm emulating (verbatim) the FlightGear code that
reads these messages. I suppose my question is, is there anything special I
need to know about these numbers? Any special conversions I need to make or
code I need to look at? Any help would be appreciated.