On Dec 4, 2007 10:26 PM, Syd&Sandy <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hi all ,
> I've added the elevator, aileron and rudder trim to the control-centering
> function - keypad  ( 5 ).
> Should this be added before the release ? Or is there a particular reason
> that the trims aren't reset ?
> It,ll just take a minute to commit if everyone agrees ...

Most of the time reseting trims is not desirable.  Pressing the 5 key is
sort of almost, but maybe not quite like letting go of the controls, or
maybe moving the controls to their neutral/zero pressure state.

Regards,

Curt.
--
Curtis Olson: http://baron.flightgear.org/~curt/
Unique text: 2f585eeea02e2c79d7b1d8c4963bae2d