Innis Cunningham schrieb:
> Hi All
> I guess I would not be defending myself if I did not stick up for the
> 737-300 since I did the 3d model for it.
> The thing is the 737 is still the most popular commercial jet in service
> with the worlds airlines while the 787 has not yet flowen a commercial
> mile.
> I wonder if new people to flightgear might not find it a bit strange that
> there is no 737 in the base package.
> Nearly as strange as finding no Cessna 172.
>
> Cheers
> Innis

Hi Innis,
if we choose the 737 this should be done before the release:

1. Put the aircraft onto earth. It hovers over the runway.
2. Add an entry to the aircraft help how to get back to the 2D panel
once lost (ie. if an unexperienced user looks to the side with the
mouse. I am pretty sure, someone starting with FG is lost!)
3. If possible, "blind" the cockpit windows. Compared to our high
standard aircraft it is boring to look into the empty  aircraft.

Regards
Georg