On Sun, 23 Dec 2007 02:16:00 -0500
Chris Metzler <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Something bad happened to the b1900d FDM in CVS sometime in the last two
> weeks (since my previous update from CVS).  With the flaps fully extended
> and the gear down, it's impossible to fly above stall speed unless the
> aircraft is in a > 20 degree nose down attitude.
>
> -c

Yes Ive tried to correct the FDM a bit and should have left it alone.
I dont do much with it anymore since many others have been modifying it.
Some parts are difficult to model since the turboprop engines aren't complete...
There is no prop drag , reverse , and the feathering doesn't seem to work...
Also the specs show a wing twist of about 5 degrees ... but seems to also
create too much drag...
If you want to attempt to adjust it and send me the file , I'd be happy to test
it and update ...
I should mention too that takeoff/approach flap setting is 17 degrees ... about
halfway...
Cheers and merry Xmas

--
Syd&Sandy <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>