GW--

Sure, coffeemakers are a good idea. But what about the cement trucks and bulldozers used to build an airport: should those be included just in case someone wants to build an airport in their backyard? Perhaps we can get a large group of people to post links to photos of those backyards so we can have all our inboxes filled with email. Or maybe we could all send links to pictures of cute puppies that might ride in airplane?

I'm going back to my simulated bar and have a couple really good martinis.

Lee

GWMobile wrote:
LOL :-)
Maybe flight gear should make coffee...
Don't airliners all have galley coffee makers?
Obviously it is as important to realism as a crash indicator which doesn't use physics to be triggered and ignores the in flight desires of its users who may not WANT entertainment water crashes or coffee.
;-)

 I have to say that no person will use flightgear for reenacting actual
 crashes because it doesn't model structures.
..seeing the sponsorship in action, I'd caution you, remember what
happened when someone else said certain programs w|c|should nevah
be used for e.g. cooking...  http://tldp.org/HOWTO/Coffee.html  ;o)

judgement done purely for entertainment purposes and doesn't model real life and shouldn't be in any sim unless that sim is going to do complete
 structural analysis (not something I am suggesting for flightgear).
.."why not!", except after a global sea water level rise model?

Ikickgas.com

www.GlobalBoiling.com for daily images about hurricanes, globalwarming and the melting poles.

www.ElectricQuakes.com daily solar and earthquake images.