Tim Moore wrote:

> dave perry wrote:
> | Tim Moore wrote:

> the osgviewer
> patch a try.
> |> |>

> |> |
> |> |
> |> I did check this and it seemed to work for me, but I'm probably used to
> hunting around
> |> for the hotspots when I click on stuff. Can you give me a precise example
> that doesn't
> |> work? Also, what's the magic for displaying the hot spots?
> |>
> | When I start fgfs in the pa24 with the Century IIb, and try and switch
> | the autopilot on (lower left on the panel), clicking from the lower 1/3
> | of this switch to about 2/3 of the height of the switch below the switch
> | is hot.  In other words,  the active hot spot is about 2/3 of the height
> | of this switch too low.  To display the hot spots, type ctrl-C.  All the
> | hot spots are the same distance too low.
> |
> | If you maximize the window, or just resize the window, the active area
> | of the hot spot will be moved up to the right location.
>
> I'm not seeing this at all with --enable-osgviewer. Perhaps it's a weird
> interaction
> with your window manager? Are you running Windows or Linux?

Here are my configure options:
./configure --build=i686 --enable-osgviewer
--prefix=/usr/local/FlightGear/data

I am running a regularly updated Fedora 7 which is gnome based on two
machines.  I see this on both my desktop (nvidia GeForce 7800 GS OC)
with a 1680x1050 TFT LCD monitor and on a Dell Latitude D810 notebook
(ATI X600 mobile) with a 1920x1200 screen.

Another issue I keep forgetting to mention; the tower views are broken
with --enable-osgviewer.  They seem to have a wrong near by longitude
and latitude with a way too low altitude (usually below ground).

- Dave