Hi,

I've testing two new feature for GUI launcher on Mac OS X - fgcom integration
and favorite list.
Fgcom integration provides the automatic fgcom launch on multi player mode when
user name and password are specified.
The favorite list enables users to preserve and restore a named set of
available options just like a book mark of web browser.

The release candidate for GUI launcher updater is available from:
http://macflightgear.sourceforge.net/wp-content/uploads/launcher/r154/FlightGear-1.0.0-r154-candidate-launcher.dmg

Please give it a try and send me some feedbacks!

Thank you very much,

Tat

p.s.
fgcom requires an account, press "Get Account" button from Advanced Features >>
Network tab and follow the brief instruction.