Hi,

New revision for the precipitation patch...

The patch is always linked to METAR informations.

Changelog of this new release :
1) Link the precipitation object to tile element :
Now, there is one precipitation object per tile. It permits to use the
world coordinate.
I have followed the Tim'advices...

2) Add links between precipitation and cloud layers :
When you are above the cloud layer, the precipitations are stopped.

For the next release, I hope fixed the wind issue...

Thank's to Tim and Vivian to help my with this developpement.

Regards,

Nicolas VIVIEN