Hello,
 Coming back to computers,  we have tried the last 1.00 scenery version.

We are very disappointed with it.

The coastline process is wrong (or not existing) here two snapshot near LFMN
-first,  that one with scenery 0.9.10 which was partly wrong (0.9.8 was
better)
http://pagesperso-orange.fr/GRTux/Scenery0.9.10.jpg

-second, the same one with scenery  1.0.0
http://pagesperso-orange.fr/GRTux/Scenery-1.0.jpg

With 0.9.10 versus 0.9.8 we had lost some island. But the shape was more or
less right.

with 1.0.0,  It seems that every   low level ground near the sea are not
correctly processed, getting only straight ground tiles.

Cheers

--
GĂ©rard
http://pagesperso-orange.fr/GRTux/