On mar 18 mars 2008, Anders Gidenstam wrote:
> On Tue, 18 Mar 2008, gerard robin wrote:
> > Hello, Ralf
> >
> > Could you check Hong Kong  too.
> > In Scenery 1.0 VHHH is now sitting on a huge  ground area, which is not
> > the case in real.
>
> Hi,
>
> What do you think about making a page on the wiki where scenery problems
> could be listed? Then, maybe, the reports would be in one place instead of
> scattered across the mailing list archive.
>
> As more people start to use the 1.0.0 scenery build more problems will be
> found. I can add one: there is a long line of one sided ground polygons
> sticking up through the water across the fjord from BGBW.
>
> Cheers,
>
> Anders

YES, which could be.....
 however, regarding these Scenery ERRORS it is probably a generic bug  , it is
not a specific bug (Ralf could answer better than i can), so the list of the
area where the coastline is wrong will be very large.

I can only say that, the right coastline is given by the tiles extracted from
Scenery FG0.9.8.

 Cheers

--
GĂ©rard