Hi all,

it is just for your information that "Spiele Bild" - one of Germanys
biggest gamer magazines - has put the full Windows version of FlightGear
1.0.0 on their second DVD enclosed to the (DVD version) magazine.

They have a short but fair review on page 102 (1/2 page size) with two
nice screenshots (aircraft carrier landing and airliner) and also their
first pages index covered with one of these screenshots (what is some
sort of accentuation).

They start their short review with
"Attention: this is nothing for beginners - this is a matter for
experienced PC-pilots"
and their first pages covering (what most magazine user like my son who
showed me the article study first) tells very fair and nice
"Simulation. Hobby-PC-pilots select between many aircraft, weather
conditions and airports. The realistic  simulation demands patience and
expertise at the stick. But the result of the effort pays off".

Although most of the readers are younger like my son I am courious about
new people showing up at the Forums.

BTW: sorry for my bad English, but I hope I put it in a nutshell :-)

Regards
Georg EDDW