* Curtis Olson -- Monday 02 June 2008:
> I may be completely misunderstanding this whole thread, but could we add
> another widget to the search dialog window that is tied to a boolean
> property.

We could, but it would IMHO also be a bit unclean, as it would influence
all airport-search widgets. (Sure, we use only one, but that's not the
point.) And before we do anything like that we should first decide if
we *really* want and need the case sensitivity configurable. Just adding
checkboxes for the sake of it doesn't make dialogs better. This rings my
bloat-bell. :-}

m.