John Denker wrote:

> On 08/16/2008 06:13 PM, I replied:

> On 08/17/2008 08:28 AM, Tim Moore wrote:
>
>>> Yes, I do think it would be helpful to get your fixes and development
>>> merged in.
>>> It would be especially great to base your merges from CVS on the git
>>> mirrors at
>>> pigeond.net, as several of us use that.
>
> As of 08/18/2008 04:45 PM, I had done exactly what I was asked to do.
I suppose I wasn't specific enough. I meant that would be helpful for the
branches in your Sport Model repository to be rebased onto or merged with
Pigeon's "official" ones. Unless I'm pointing at the wrong repos, I haven't
seen
any change there.

>> These patches are relative to the latest and greatest source from Pigeon's
>> git
>> archive, current as of a few minutes ago.
>
> Was it in fact helpful?
Of course, there's certainly more to talk about when a patch is based on the
current code. I'm sorry I haven't joined in (or really processed) the recent
discussion of textranslate; I've had my head down in other stuff.

Tim