On Fri, 2008-08-22 at 20:25 +0100, James Turner wrote:
> On 22 Aug 2008, at 18:01, Alasdair Campbell wrote:
>
> > I resolved the problem by adding
> > #include <algorithm>
> > after the end of the "#include" directives.
> >
> > I don't know if this is the correct solution or whether this error is
> > specific to my system (daily updated Debian Sid). I know you are going
> > to say "Serves you right!", but I enjoy being on the edge. Would not
> > be
> > enjoying FG CVS otherwise.
>
> This is my fault (introducing the user of lower_bound) but I don't get
> why it works on other GCC-based platforms.
>
> What GCC version is this? 4.2? 4.3?
>
> Apologies for the glitch.
>
> James

dominatrix:~>gcc --version
gcc (Debian 4.3.1-9) 4.3.1
... but I had CC=gcc-4.1 in the environment.
both seem to object to the missing directive. Odd, hmm, that I am the
only guy to have found the problem.

BTW,
 fixlist.cxx:35:31: warning: extra tokens at end of #include directive
 there is a redundant semi-colon in there.

Regards, Alasdair