On Sun, 2008-10-05 at 18:31 +0200, gerard robin wrote:
> On dimanche 05 octobre 2008, Ron Jensen wrote:
> > >
> > > Just to be sure, is this the ´pick animation' or yet another method?
> > >
> > > Erik
> >
> > Sorry for not being clear.  Yes it is the pick animation.
> >
> > Ron
>
> I didn't understood that feature.
> How can we turn a knob,  increase or decrease a value , since it is the same
> object.

I use the left button/right button or the mouse wheel forward/back:

<!-- Flight Intruments -->
<animation>
  <type>pick</type>
  <object-name>knob-fltinst</object-name>
  <action>
    <button>0</button>
    <binding>
      <command>property-adjust</command>
      <property>controls/lighting/instruments-norm</property>
      <step>0.1</step>
      <min>0</min>
      <max>1</max>
      <wrap>0</wrap>
    </binding>
  </action>
  <action>
    <button>1</button>
    <binding>
      <command>property-adjust</command>
      <property>controls/lighting/instruments-norm</property>
      <step>-0.1</step>
      <min>0</min>
      <max>1</max>
      <wrap>0</wrap>
    </binding>
  </action>

  <action>
    <button>4</button>
    <binding>
      <command>property-adjust</command>
      <property>controls/lighting/instruments-norm</property>
      <step>0.1</step>
      <min>0</min>
      <max>1</max>
      <wrap>0</wrap>
    </binding>
  </action>
  <action>
    <button>3</button>
    <binding>
      <command>property-adjust</command>
      <property>controls/lighting/instruments-norm</property>
      <step>-0.1</step>
      <min>0</min>
      <max>1</max>
      <wrap>0</wrap>