Georg Vollnhals a écrit :
> Frederic Bouvier schrieb:
>
>> Georg Vollnhals a écrit :
>>

>>> For those who want to have another look at the stuff, here are some
>>> screenshots from my first flight - no art, just some pics for demo:
>>>
>>> http://home.arcor.de/vollnhals-bremen/NewClouds/images.html
>>>

>> I applied the patch but I am not able to see anything. What is your
>> command line ? Did you changed something in the preference files or in
>> menus ?
>> I'll commit the patch as soon as it works for me.
>>
>> -Fred
>>

> Hi Fred,
>

> 1. I started FG with --enable-real-weather-fetch, then 2. enabled
> 3-D-clouds in the "Rendering Options" submenu - and did not see anything
> like you.
> Until I  3. enabled "Environment => Weather scenerio" from "none" to
> "METAR".  Does also work if I enable "Thunderstorm" or "fair weather".
>
> As I don't know how Stuart intended it to work I only know that step 3
> is absolute necessary.
>
> Hope this helps.

Thanks Georg,

I missed the "Weather scenario" thing. But when enabling "Fair weather"
I got :

VERTEX glCompileShader "" FAILED
VERTEX Shader "" infolog:
(1) : error C0201: unsupported version 120

glLinkProgram "" FAILED
Program "" infolog:
Vertex info
(1) : error C0201: unsupported version 120

on the console. Luckily, a driver update fixed the problem. Now
committing ...

-Fred

--
Frédéric Bouvier