Ok my turn :)
I found Ron's comment about not being welcome to create scenery a bit
disturbing ... why?
So I'll ask a dumb , non developer question: What exactly is the purpose
of this directory setup ?
Will it affect my own attempt to update local scenery ?Is it meant to
make scenery additions easier ?
I must have missed out on all the discussion about this change , sorry .
 Now that I have a much better CYVR tile ,
I'm about to try to finish the airport , so are there any changes in the
way they are supposed to be added ?
I'm not excited about all those strange directories , but then I'm not
sure what the purpose is , so can't give an opinion other than my own
gut feeling.
As far as Melchoir,s opinion's , ok sometimes he has irritated me in the
past , but it was more irritating to discover he was right :). So I
respect his opinion , and its comforting to know that someone is doing
there level best to keep things sane .
Cheers