Hi,

On Nov 16, 2008, at 6:53 PM, Martin Spott wrote:
>> Clicking FlightGear-cvs-bin-20081116.dmg at the middle of the webpage for
>> getting the dmg file.
>
> Is this one supposed to work on 10.4 ?

Good point.
I hope so but haven't tested yet. might work only on 10.5....
Feedbacks from Tiger users are very welcome.
If it is not 10.4 compatible, you'll probably get (crash) log that shows it
fails to dynamically link some library.

I believe the GUI launcher works on both 10.4 and 10.5.

Tat.

p.s.
In this version, log file is generated at ~/.fgfs/log.txt when invoked via GUI
launcher (or via fgfs.sh)