Hi Gerard,

On Sunday 16 November 2008 15:22:50 gerard robin wrote:
> could you include the Caudron C684
>
> http://wiki.flightgear.org/images/f/fa/C684-1.png
>
> Great Aircraft, Model, FDM, Cockpit .......
> It should be able to pretend.
>
> Cheers

Thanks for pointing out this little gem. I took it up for a little spin among
the clouds. One certainly needs to work the controls to keep it straight and
level, but it's not extremely difficult to fly. Fortunatly, it has an
extremely strong landing gear, otherwise it wouldn't have survived my takeoff
and landing It's certainly worth a nomination.

Cheers,
Durk