On 5 Dec 2008, at 00:08, James Turner wrote:

Hmm, strange, I must have messed up something in my local tree, I'll
test with a clean checkout and re-submit.

Here's these patches again - the DCLGPS one should apply cleanly, and the FGPositioned one has some further syntactical enhancements, related to another patch I have pending.

As always, if some kind person could apply them and commit, that would be much appreciated.

At this point I am pretty convinced that no one is using the DCLGPS / KLN89B code (I'd love to hear otherwise!), but as I noted before, in the short term I'm trying to not actively break it.

Regards,
James