Date: Sat, 24 Jan 2009 13:23:59 +0100
From: gerard robin <ghma...@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Flightgear-devel] Licensing and disclaimers for aircraft
        models
To: FlightGear developers discussions
        <flightgear-devel@lists.sourceforge.net>

On Sat, 24 Jan 2009, gerard robin wrote:

We had it (some years ago) "the first time data update more pleasant" when there was a specific directory which contained the stable Aircraft.

Now with more than 230 models within CVS, using model based CVS, is impossible, since the newbe has to dig into it in order to find a model working, but if he is lucky. Getting the right model is a game within the game.

Even me , i am lost ........ :(
I am tired of the negative attitudes of some.

CVS is a place of study, research, development. It is not there to the users. Please.

The stable official FG contains a minimum of aircraft representing a wide diversity. That's enough. And there is no place to get lost.

Those who choose to recover the aircrafts CVS do so knowingly. There is therefore no criticism to make on this subject. Except, of course, want to criticize for the sake of criticism and damage the work of others.

Bests regards. Emmanuel

P.S. "Free software" is also freedom of choice. And more there will be planes, more users will have the freedom to choose.

--
BARANGER Emmanuel

http://helijah.free.fr
http://helijah.free.fr/flightgear/hangar.htm