Hi LeeE

leee schrieb am 26.06.2009 13:57:
> I just thought I'd point out that the YASim solver sets the
> incidence for the <hstab> element, not the <wing> element.

Thanks for correcting me. I checked the code. The only difference
between wing and mstab are:
- you have to define one wing (only for aircrafts, not for helicopter)
- the wing is used for calculating the ground effect, the mstab isn't
> For the main lifting surface then, using a full-span <wing> element
> will give more accurate results than a combination of <wing> and
> <mstab> elements because the <mstab> elements will be ignored.
As I wrote: I think the only difference is the ground effect, not more.
Am I wrong?

Maik