Hi Alex,

Alex Perry wrote:

> You do not require the subversion libraries (and headers) if you don't
> mind having terrasync shell out to the command line "svn" command for
> each of the work units.  But it definitely works better, and you don't
> have to worry about whether your paths are configured correctly, if
> you link the libraries in.

Obviously you're right - my comment was put together very quickly and
therefore didn't contain much detail.
Yet I think it doesn't make much difference from an installation point
of view because at least on nowadays Linux distributions the 'svn'
command links against all those nifty libraries like libapr, libneon
and their respective companions. Thus in order to run TerraSync they
are among the requirements no matter which variant you choose.

Are you, is anyone aware of some 'lightweight' SVN client libarary
implementation ?

Cheers,
        Martin.