Hi!

Just want to ask developers: is it possible to make ILS/LOC establishing radius
more realistic?

What we have now in FG? You can establish ILS/LOC anywere you are if you are in
n-kilometers over airport. In real life ATC asks pilots: "Report localizer
established" because in real life you can establish it only when you are on
base/final.

Best,
Daniyar