Hi

I've tried to push a Mercurial test repository (FlightGear converted from
CVS) to code.google.com for a few hours, without success.
It aborts regularly with the following message:
searching for changes
abort: error: Connection timed out

After digging a bit, it looks like I stumbled on a known issue.. ooops!!
  http://code.google.com/p/support/issues/detail?id=2716

So, next I tried on bitbucket.org, which is the mainstream Hg hosting site,
and gladly it worked as expected.
The complete FlightGear repo got pushed in 11minutes,
and for your reference, is available here:
  http://bitbucket.org/tomp/fg-test/

The only thing that I don't like about bitbucket.org is that repositories
are not organized by project, like on gitorious.org, but only per person.
It makes sense for an anarchic... err, deeply distributed development model,
but could get confusing quickly if we want to stick to a semi-centralized
one.

What now?
I'll try to break TortoiseGit on the Windows side of things.
Somehow I'm not convinced that Qt would use Git if it was so broken on
Windows, but it's just me.

Have fun!

  Tom