With current cvs update on my notebook, I am not getting the correct
field elevation when I set the altimeter to match the real weather
altimeter setting.  It is off by 160 feet today at KLMO (field elevation
5052).  With my desktop which was last updated from cvs about 10/3, it
is very nearly correct even with radically high or low pressures.