I'm pretty sure that this bug happened to me before. If the GPS is set
to OBS mode, changing the course as to make the CDI needle center
causes the autopilot to follow north, while leaving it at the default
setting (north) causes the AP to follow the correct course. Is it
supposed to happen? It works normally while on leg mode.
BTW, what is "DTO" mode for? I see it on the GPS dialog, but I don't
know how that mode works.

Also, I would like to tell the developer of the ZKV500 GPS instrument
(listed in the manual as "Sébastien MARQUE") that it isn't working as
it should anymore. Perhaps it was the GPS code update, or the user :)
I have a few "bookmarks" on the "turnpoint" screen, but pressing the
start or the enter button does nothing.