So how does one to fix the issue on the aircraft then? In the tu154b I
cannot see rain or snow outside the cockpit at all do to (I think) the
transparency on the windshield. The rain/snow/etc inside the cockpit
should be easily fixable using the depth buffer, but I'm not familiar
with the flightgear/simgear/osg code base so I cannot be any help
actually implementing in flightgear. Theres also a bug with the
rain/snow when moving the camera around, in that it a appears to
`speed up'...not sure a better way to put it.

cheers!