On 5 Nov 2009, at 09:18, Erik Hofman wrote:

> John Denker:
> Add a view debugging functions and represent the viewer quats in the
> property tree for debugging.

Unfortunately the debug code is broken and causes segfaults. It is
tieing temporary char pointers to property nodes. In its current
incarnation this happens in the function format_rotor in viewmgr.cxx.
If we wish to have these debug properties I suggest they be published
as numeric components.

--
Csaba/Jester