OK , I had a feeling I misunderstood your ideas for changes ...
I find the hud menu a bit of a problem also , it would be nice to add hud #1
checkbox with a trailing 3D checkbox, hud #2 , etc , but I rarely use the
hud , so that's something I could add locally ...
I would also like to keep the button to save the current FOV , since this is
slightly different per aircraft ,
but I'd like other opinions on that as well ...
Cheers

Syd - I've had a look at the new display/rendering dialogs. I think they are