syd adams wrote:

> Looks good .
> Yeah maybe the runway lights should go in lighting...
> Just a thought , what about a 'rendering options' and 'view options'
> in the main menu , rather than a single view button ?
>
> At least lots of room in the view to add  my "FOV button" :)

Glad you like it.

I'm not quite sure what you mean by a "single view button". Were you
refering to the menu structure ?

My screenshot didn't show the proposed menu structure, so here it is:

View
- Display Options
- Rendering Options
- Cockpit View Options
- Adjust View Distance
- Adjust HUD Properties
- Instant Replay
- Adjust LOD Ranges*

* Does anyone know if the LOD menu item actually does anything? I think most
animations I've seen have hard-coded LOD ranges in them rather than refering
to these properties.

It might be worth combining the HUD properties with the Display Options, but
that is something for later.

So you think I should commit these changes? Anyone else got an opinion?

-Stuart