On Tue, Dec 1, 2009 at 1:32 PM, Tim Moore <timo...@redhat.com> wrote:

> Just to be clear, are you running with
> CullThreadPerCameraDrawThreadPerContext,
> or what? How many of each?

That's a good question.  I had been running with:

--prop:/sim/rendering/multithreading-mode=AutomaticSelection

This is on a system where I often run with two monitors (although right now
I'm just running in a single monitor.)  Since I've removed that option, the
dialog box closing crash has not occurred, although it's way to early to say
that I won't yet get a similar crash (but so far so good.)

OSG is past 2.9.6 now.

Really?  Where do they have that posted?  I've been checking periodically in
hopes that they would come out with a new release that recognized the '['
and '[' keys so I could have flaps back again.

 http://www.openscenegraph.org/projects/osg

  -> Downloads

    -> All recent OpenSceneGraph-2.9.x developer releases

The most recent release they have posted here is 2.9.5 ... did they do a
stealthy unannounced release?

Thanks,

Curt.
--