On Tue, Dec 1, 2009 at 3:36 PM, Tim Moore wrote:

> No, I meant that 2.9.6+ is in svn.

Oh ok.  I've been trying to live with downloadable releases, otherwise if
people are pulling different snapshots out of the repository at different
times we end up with something ... oh ... maybe like the openal situation
where Fedora ships with a cvs snapshot of some openal variant from 2006 and
that's different from the 40 or so openal implementations floating around.
But that's probably not my issue anyway, it very likely was the OSG
threading model selection not playing nice with plib/pui -- leading to a
race condition and causing the crash.

Curt.
--
Curtis Olson: http://baron.flightgear.org/~curt/