On 12/12/2009 02:03 PM, Heiko Schulz wrote:
> I could solve that issue with disabling AI-Traffic (Not the Interactive
> Traffic)

I hate to ask silly questions, but ... are you suggesting

   --disable-ai-models          Disable the artificial traffic subsystem.

The last time I used that option somebody told me I was
doing the wrong thing.

In any case, I observe that --disable-ai-models does not
make the nan problem go away.  Specifically:  After being
parked for a few minutes I observed a finite number of
nan messages on the console.  This is pretty much the same
as without the --disable-ai-models.  The sim remained alive,
but was severely obtunded.  It was using 100% of the CPU,
but the frame rate was down around 18, which is about half
of what I would normally expect under the circumstances.

Any additional suggestions for things to try would be
welcome.