Can I make a couple of suggestions?

Paragraph 1.  Replace word 'heavily' for 'widely and actively'.

"As many people will be aware, there is a new flight simulator
product that is being widely and actively marketed at the moment -
Flight Pro Sim..."

Paragraph 2.  Replace 'develop' with 'distribute' - modification is
the same as development.  Correct typo of 'not' to 'no'

"FlightGear is a open-source flight simulator that was started in
1996.  It is released under the GNU General Public License v2, and
as such, it is free to use, modify and distribute with few
restrictions.  It has been developed with the collaboration of a
large number of individuals over the last 12 years.  FlightGear can
be downloaded at no cost from http://www.flightgear.org.";

Paragraph 3.  Remove unnecessary emphasis 'very heavily'

"Flight Pro Sim is a commercial product based on FlightGear... "

FAQ 2.  Remove reference to 'our' developers determining anything
conclusively' entirely.  What is the point of saying that we don't
know something?

"Q: Is it legal for the makers of Flight Pro Sim to simply re-brand
FlightGear ? A: Yes. Under the GNU GPL v2
(http://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl-2.0.html), this is legal, provided
that they distribute the source code (or make it available)."

FAQ 3.  Remove reference to 'restrictions' detailed in the GPL and
replace with 'conditions'.  Remove elaboration on what the GPL (v2)
does or doesn't mean.  The link to the licence in FAQ 2. is
sufficient.  The only lack of clarity in the GPL licence comes from
not reading it carefully enough; it was developed to be
understandable to software developers and doesn't need legal advice
to be understood (unless you're trying to find a way around it).
Correct typo of second 'is' to 'it'.

"Q: Is it legal to sell a copy of FlightGear, whether re-branded or
not ? A: Yes, provided the seller respects the conditions detailed
in the GPL."

FAQ 6.  Remove any uncertainty.  Explicitly refer to the FlightGear
project and just answer No.

"Q: Is there any relationship between the makers of Flight Pro Sim
and the FlightGear project? A: No."

FAQ 7.  Remove this FAQ entirely - it is irrelevant and just smacks
of emotional bitterness.

New FAQ 7 (was FAQ 8).  Don't suggest any details about whatever
contract exists between FPS and the buyer, especially when we can't
say anything with certainty; we're just saying that we don't know
again.

"Q: I have purchased Flight Pro Sim. Can I get a refund?  A: That is
something you will have to take up with the makers of Flight Pro
Sim."

If the FG project is going to make a statement of any kind then it
must be clear and unambiguous, and should not attempt to just imply
things.  If the FG project doesn't know a thing to be clearly true
or false, don't suggest anything at all as it'll leave the FG
project open to criticism and argument if someone interprets an
ambiguity incorrectly.  Also, if we continued to say that "We
understand they offer a 60 day money-back guarantee." and it turns
out to be wrong (possibly in the future) then it risks invalidating
everything else in the statement (see the recent brou-hahah about
the university of Anglia's CRU cover-up e-mails)  In addition, the
FG project should not comment about activities or contracts between
other parties; it can only talk about what the FG project does.

LeeE