John Denker wrote:

> That's fine as a long-term strategy, but it doesn't
> work in the short term, especially given how rarely
> FG updates its copy.

I don't mean to push this idea since we've already taken 'sufficient'
scolding for doing so in the past. Nevertheless I'd like to mention
that shipping ILS ranges to the user could easily be achieved by adding
just another item to the Scenery/Airports *.ils.xml files - which in
turn could/should see regular updates ....

Cheers,
        Martin.