Benoît Laniel

> Le samedi 09 janvier 2010 à 21:39 +0000, Heiko Schulz a écrit :
> > Thanks for your work!
>
> Thanks for testing!
>
> > Benoit Laniel's exe:
> > - Yasim seems to have a bug- the Bell UH1 doesn't work and produces a
> lot of ugly Nan's which crashes FGFS
>
> Indeed. It seems to be a problem with nasal. I'll check that.
>
> > Vivian Meazza's exe:
> > - sound devices not visible (only readable "hardware device/ software
> device")
> > -sound doppler totally broken, especially on fly-by-view

sound devices are visible here. Doppler is sort of working, but badly, and
nothing like as well as we used to have.

> > Or is this all because of different sources (official-CVS vs unofficial-
> GIT)?

Official cvs-head here, although I have tried to use git in the past.

> I use flightgear CVS with openal-soft, I think Vivian Meazza uses
> creative's openal.

> I updated the snapshots and now have a functional (probably not bug
> free) terrasync with svn support built-in:
> http://blaniel.free.fr/pub/flightgear/snapshots/fgfs_win32_20100110.7z

I'm using a fairly old terrasync built by Fred. It seems bug free, except on
exit.

I'm currently struggling to rebuild my machine after hdd failure. I can't
access MSVC9 atm. I think I used openal-soft on recent builds, but I can't
really remember.

Vivian