Further observations...

1. On the Logitech Extreme 3D Pro joystick, the HUD has moved from
button 2 to button 1.

2. The Seneca II behaves differently (compared to 1.9.1) on take off.
It accelerates and climbs much faster than it used to. Have there
been changes to this model?

3. I installed Chris Wilkinson's Brisbane airport models and compared
frame rates flying around Brisbane between 1.9.1 and 2.0.0. With the
old software, frame rate stayed at least 30 fps flying over the
airport (which has a few reasonably detailed models), but with 2.0.0
the frame rate dropped by 15 fps. Where there are simple models, the
frame rate is only minimally affected.

Andrew