On Wed, Feb 10, 2010 at 4:55 AM, Pete Morgan <ac...@daffodil.uk.com> wrote:

> can you file this bug formally at
> http://code.google.com/p/flightgear-bugs/issues/list
> so we can track it
>
> ta
> pete
>
> By the way, I've encouraged Pete to take this on.  I've disparaged bug
tracking for free projects in the past, but I realize that it would be much
better to have some formal bug tracking; I will pay attention to this tool.
On the other hand, I don't think that feature requests should be tied to
releases, and only extremely serious bugs should be viewed as "release
blockers."

Tim