Hi all,

(Please let me know if it would be more appropriate to report these
issues at some bug tracker or the flightgear users list)

I built the latest Flightgear version out of CVS and I'm using it with
the data directory straight out of CVS as well.

I have found a strange problem. When I load any model and then press one
of the Shift keys, it gets 'stuck'. By this I mean that
devices/status/keyboard/shift indicates 'true' even after I release the
key, and all the lowercase keys (v for view, h for HUD, etc) stop
functioning while uppercase keys (eg. H for HUD brightness) continue to
work.

And only the shift key does this, all the other modifiers (Ctrl, Alt,
Super) appear to work correctly. No errors are logged on the console.
Any ideas how to go about debugging this?

Thanks in advance.

Cheers,
Vik