Curtis Olson wrote:

>>> I was trying to get a good screenshot which demonstrates this, but I can't
>>> find the right
>>> arrangement of objects to prove my point at the moment.
>>
>>If you take the UFO, you can place any object at any place... ;)
>>
>Do we know what the size of the trees are right now?  Just looking out my
>window, I estimate that an average tree around here could be 20-25m tall.  But
>of course trees come in all shapes and sizes.

The standard conifers we defined for the Landmass and EvergreenForest terrain
are 25m high +/- 50%, and 15m wide, so that's pretty close. Most of our other
trees are around the same height - some are 20m.

Those interested in playing around with the settings can change the height by
modifying the self-explanatory <tree-height-m> and <tree-width-m> tags in
materials.xml.

-Stuart